Pablo del Castillo Lobatón
Pablo del Castillo is a Corporate Law Partner at Andersen in Mexico. Pablo also serves as a corporate law commercial public testifier.
He has over 17 years of experience in legal consulting activities. One of his main focus areas is the preparation of several projects related to corporate governance, as well as legal formalities for the foreign and national investment in several industries.
As part of his activities as a commercial public testifier, Pablo has been involved in the spin-offs, incorporation, mergers and acquisitions, and dissolution of corporations, by granting public faith to such procedures.
In addition, as a commercial public testifier, Pablo is a certified appraiser for various types of goods and assets.
He is also a certified mediator in the State of Jalisco, therefore an expert in alternative dispute resolution methods.
Before joining Andersen in Mexico, Pablo was a Manager in the corporate legal division at Deloitte.
- Member of American Chamber of Commerce of México
- Member of the Commercial Public Attestors Association of the State of Jalisco
- Universidad Panamericana Sede Guadalajara (UP) – BA Degree in Law
- Universidad de Salamanca (Spain) – Advanced Studies Degree in Law, Economics and Society of EU
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO) – Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods
- Languages: Spanish, English