Miguel Trejo is a partner in the Transfer Pricing practice, he has over 12 years of experience in providing transfer pricing services and 10 years in valuation services to corporate enterprises and individuals.
His experience includes transfer pricing planning and compliance, advanced price agreements, valuation of business enterprises, and intangible assets.
He participates in valuation engagements for financial statement reporting, tax planning and compliance, M&A, strategic planning and restructuring.
Miguel has served clients in a wide variety of industries including: manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, foods and beverages, construction, engineering services, agroindustry, printing, education, chemicals, automotive, apparel, transportation, healthcare, among others.
- Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos en Finanzas (Mexican Institute of Finance Executives)
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Mexico (Mexican College of Chartered Accountants)
- American Society of Appraiser
Areas of Specialization
- Transfer Pricing
- Business Valuation
- Intangible Valuation
- International Taxation
- Corporate Finance Consulting
- Escuela Bancaria y Comercia (EBC) – BA Degree in Accountancy.
- Universidad del Valle de México (UVM) – BA Degree in Business Administratio
- Universidad Anáhuac – MSc. Degree in Finance
- Languages: Spanish & English