José Manuel Zarate
Manuel Zarate, is a Tax Director at Andersen Mexico, He has over 17 years of experience in Business tax and international tax. Manuel has contributed with the Clients in the optimization of their resources and in the achievement of their objectives, He advices individuals, companies and groups that are listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange, with national and international investments.
He has extensive experience join forces with Clients in different industries, primarily in energy, advertising, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, mining, services, TMT, logistics, e-commerce, construction, hotels, among others.
Before joining Andersen in Mexico, Manuel was a Senior Tax and Legal Services Manager at Deloitte, advising and reviewing tax compliance issues among others, for five of the Firm’s top ten clients.
Manuel is an extraordinary professional, he keeps himself updated not only in tax topics but also as a business advisor for clients, since he recently concluded his master’s degree in business strategy at the Universidad Panamericana, and he is about to conclude a Master’s degree in Business Administration Contributions, at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, He is certified as a Public Accountant by the CCPM
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Mexico, A.C. (CCPM)
- National and international taxes
- Corporate restructuring
- Tax planning
- Due diligence
- Capital reductions and dividend payment
- Mergers, acquisitions and spin off
- Federal tax returns and compensation
- Ruling whit Tax Authorities
- Audit and requirements by the Tax Authorities
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México, (Accounting)
- Universidad Panamericana ( Master Bussines Estrategy)
- Languages: Spanish, English