Alonso Montes Bustamante
Alonso is a Partner at Andersen in Mexico. He is in charge of the legal practice and operations in the Guadalajara office and is also a member of the Board of Directors of Andersen in Mexico and a member of the Advisory Council for Andersen Global.
He has over 15 years of experience in corporate and commercial law advising individuals, corporations, partnerships and companies on a broad variety of business and operations. During his career, Alonso has worked with domestic and multinational companies, providing professional advice on how to do business in Mexico.
Alonso has extensive experience serving clients in many industries, with an emphasis on agricultural and agribusiness-related companies, construction, manufacturing, technology and start-up companies, among others.
Before joining Andersen in Mexico, Alonso was a Partner and a founding member of a Mexican professional tax and legal firm. Previously, he was a Senior Manager at PwC Mexico, in charge of the legal practice in the Guadalajara office and the western region. Alonso started his career at the legal practice of Arthur Andersen in Mexico City.
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE)
- American Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Specialization
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructures
- Due Diligence
- Structuring of Business Strategic Alliances
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Compliance & Secretarial Services
- Real Estate
- Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara (2001) Law, JD
- Universidad Panamericana Degree, Campus Guadalajara (2002), Taxes, PS
- Languages: Spanish, English