Alfredo is Senior Associate of Andersen in charge of the labor an social security practice of the Guadalajara office. He has over 15 years of experience in labor, tax and social security Laws.
During his career, Alfredo has implemented helped Human Resources department of several international and domestic companies, providing professional labor & social security advice under the complex Mexican framework. He has extensive experience in serving clients in many industries, with an emphasis on agribusiness, manufacturing, construction and outsourcing, among others.
Before joining Andersen, Alfredo was Manager at PwC in charge of the labor and social security practice for the Western region of PwC Mexico and Senior Manager at a Mexican Firm. Also has active participation in several professional organizations and he has participated in national forums as an exhibitor in labor and social security issues.
Alfredo has active participation in several professional organizations and forums.
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Guadalajara Jalisco, A.C.
Areas of Specialization
- Management of labor relations
- Employment terminations
- Unions negotiations
- Payroll & outsourcing structuring
- Structuring of payroll mirror
- Labor compliance & settlement (arbitration)
- Social security compliance
- Universidad del Valle de Atemajac, Campus
- Guadalajara (2002), Accounting, BS
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Guadalajara Jalisco, A.C., Labor and Social Security, PG
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Guadalajara Jalisco, A.C., Payroll Taxes, PG