Adriana López Valdez
Adriana is a Legal Partner at Andersen in Mexico. She has over 15 years of experience in corporate law advising individuals, corporations, partnerships and domestic and multinational companies on a broad variety of business and operations, including corporate counseling, commercial contracts, as well as providing professional advice to multinational clients in their establishment and operation in Mexico.
Adriana has extensive experience in serving clients within many industries, with an emphasis on tourism and hospitality, food processing, construction, and tequila distribution, among others.
Before joining Andersen in Mexico, Adriana was a Partner and a founding member of a Mexican professional tax and legal firm, where she advised large national and multinational clients, and entrepreneurial companies. Previously, she was a Manager at PwC Mexico, in the Guadalajara office.
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa – ANADE
Areas of Specialization
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Corporate reorganization projects
- Corporate compliance & secretarial services
- Heritage and estate planning
- Due diligence
- Structuring of strategic business alliances
- Real estate
- Universidad Panamericana, Campus Ciudad de México, Trusted Business Advisor Diploma
- Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara Law
- Languages: Spanish, English